First Class Education are looking to recruit a Nursery nurse on a bank staff position. The nursery in there last Ofsted report was rated ‘outstanding’.
The Nursery has a strong set of values that provide the framework for everything they do and are at the heart of decision making. They believe that everyone should feel part of the nurseries family, in an environment that is happy, fun and nurturing for all!
The main responsibilities and duties of the successful Nursery nurse position will be:
* Being responsible for safeguarding all children to ensure their group and individual needs are met.
* Responsible for the preparation and planning of activities to meet the children’s needs in line with the relevant curriculum documents.
* Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with parents, colleagues and other professionals.
* Spending time reading to children, telling stories or listening to them.
* Helping with cooking, preparing and feeding meals and snacks.
* Providing comfort and reassurance if children are ill or upset.
To be a successful candidate for the Nursery nurse position:
* Excellent communication skills, particularly recognising the importance of listening
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team or on own initiative and ‘think for yourself’
* Fluent spoken and written English
* Have a Child Workforce Enhanced DBS – or be willing to pay for one
The successful employee of First Class Education you will benefit from:
* Recommend a friend scheme
* We are proud to be a Living Wage Employer
* Fast, award winning vetting process
* Many of our consultants are former teachers, so will be able to provide an excellent, informative and honest service
If you are interested in this position, please send an up to date CV now