First Class Education are recruiting for a Humanties teacher who can teach RE and Citizenship for a secondary school located in Bethnal Green. The Humanities Teacher will be professional, flexible and adaptable with the opportunity to work in a demanding and rewarding school.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Be passionate for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver lessons
• Demonstrate commitment to education and the development of pupils
• Create dynamic and inspiring teaching methods
To apply for this role, you must:
Have experience teaching RE/Citizenship in a secondary environment
Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be working towards it, or another relevant teaching qualification
The successful Humanties Teacher will benefit from:
• A commitment to provide personal development
• A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
• A supportive senior management team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children
To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0203 540 9495 to discuss in more detail.